Image Map

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

What's Up, Wednesday?

Hey, what's up, Wednesday?  Just a few things...

We had a fun Friday night watching my brothers' band in my hometown.  Yes, that apostrophe is in the right place.  I have two brothers, and they're in the same band.  And they both rock.




I finished reading The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah.  I really enjoyed it and think most anyone else would too.  I started reading Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert tonight.  I read that some people found this book a little "woo woo", but I think I can handle it.  A little woo woo never bothered me.



Last but not least, the girl showed me this book she made for her science class.  I was impressed.  To say that I could have explained to you what mitosis was at her age would be a bit of an overstatement.  I am especially fond of the exclamation point after mitosis.  Mitosis! She says science is her favorite subject in school.  I hope this doesn't change. (BTW, pictures like this are why I love having a camera in my phone.   This will never be printed out, but it is the kind of image that takes me back when I'm scrolling through my camera roll.  And these are the kind of things I like to remember but probably wouldn't left to my own memory devices.  And isn't that the point of a picture?)


Kim





No comments:

Post a Comment