Image Map

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

What's Up, Wednesday?

Hi, have we met?  I'm Kim and I used to post every Wednesday to answer the question, "What's Up?"

Ha ha.

Even though it's late and I slept like crap last night, I still feel the urge to post this.  Let's get to it.

Our girl turned 13.  I do feel like I'm old enough to have a teenager, I just don't necessarily think it should be this little girl.  Ah, well.



We made a trip down to wine country because my brother had a big birthday this year as well.  It was a very last minute decision.  Here's the thing about last minute decisions.  I usually have to feel pretty strongly about them to make them happen.  Well, I did.  And I'm glad I did.



Let's hear it for the arts.  The girl and I went to the ballet last weekend.  Cinderella, and it was perfect.  I hope our local fine arts center will have more offerings like this.



And spring.  Okay, it's not really spring.  And I feel this probably won't last.  But we've had two beautiful days this week and it's been enough to trick our early bulbs to flower.  I'll take it.



And this book.  Whoa.  I mean, really just - whoa.  When my husband picked it up for me from the library, he handed it over with a warning about the due date being the earliest one of the bunch.  Being that is 700 plus pages, I thought I'd give it the 50 page test and if it didn't grab me, back it would go.  But it did grab me.  Firmly.  By the lapels.  It didn't take 50 pages either.  It was more like 5.  I guess it's a good thing Spring Break is next week.



Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment