Image Map

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

What's Up, Wednesday?

I'm not even going to play - it's been kind of a rough week.  Disappointment, stress, sadness, and being on the receiving end of a cheap shot, this week really had it all.  I'm going to try to focus on the fact that the Cubs just beat the White Sox and hope that it's a sign that things are on the verge of turning around.  There are also some other positives from this week:

1) A fairy garden I made at a workshop for my classroom.



2) Finishing Rich and Pretty by Rumaan Alam.  Also, beautiful flowers.



3) My new Erin Condren planner.  Yes, it was more expensive, but this:




is what my former Lesson Plan book looked like at the end of the year.  And it was super annoying when pages kept falling out. 

4) No cavities for my kids at the dentist today! 


and last, but not least:
4) The wireless delivery of Liane Moriarty's new book, Truly Madly Guilty, to my Kindle Tuesday night.  Time to escape into that for a bit.


Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment