Image Map

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

What's Up, Wednesday?

Lots o' recital pictures this week!  The girl danced in three of the four shows this weekend and did a beautiful job.  She had lyrical, jazz/hip-hop, and ballet dances this year.





We had a family dinner after the final show on Sunday afternoon.  I did a pasta bar which turned out great.  I love decorating and cooking for a party like this.  (Longer post about this later.)



Call off the dogs.  The hunt is over.  I have tried ThredUp and it is ahhhh-mazing.  (Longer post about this later too.  I know, I keep saying this, but it's true.) 



The blog's 3 year anniversary was this week.  I was looking back at my first few posts and this one (Thrify Cinderella) reminded me of this purse I scored last week.  If you know me, you understand why this purse was such a thrifting coup.  It's leopard.  It's purple.  I has silver hardware.  It's Coach.  AND IT WAS ONLY $35!!!  It was $70 at my favorite resale store but was 50% off.  It's in perfect condition and is my new favorite thing.



What else?  I finished Mary Kubica's The Good Girl.   Yes, very good, it was.


And I'm just finishing up Emma Cline's The Girls which is dark but written oh-so-well.  


 There was another book in between these two that I got about 80 pages into and quit because, Holy Adverbs, Batman, the writing was driving me nuts. 

- Stephen King .:

Exactly.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment