Image Map

Sunday, January 1, 2017

#onepictellsastory




I use my cell phone all the time to pick up little details of my day.  Sometimes I share them on the blog or use them for inspiration when I need something to write about, but most times I don't.  It's nice to look back on them over the month and remember the small details of life.  Instagram is the perfect place for this, but I need the motivation to remember to do it.  I'm doing this for myself as much as anything else.  I want to be able to look back at the end of next year and see the big story of 2017 with 365 little stories.



I'm shooting for one picture a day on Instagram this year.  I'm thinking it will be small details most days, as those are the pictures I tend to take.  It might be bigger news on other days.

I'll be using #onepictellsastory as my hashtag.  Feel free to follow along with my 2017 stories on my Instagram account



Here's to many good stories in 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment