Image Map

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

What's Up, Wednesday?

I have had a headache all week.  All. Week.  I think it's the weather.  It's supposed to get cold again tomorrow, so I hope that will help me out.  On the bright side (pun intended), I think we did actually have one day this week that was not overcast.  We all enjoyed it.



Dan ordered two presents for me Christmas that did not come in time.  One was out of stock and he got a message that it wouldn't be back in stock any time soon, but the other arrived this week.  Awesomeness.



It was time to take Jack to the vet for his annual check-up and shots. Just like always, he was a champ!



Thank goodness my Donor's Choose program was funded, because I don't know how I would even begin to teach subtraction with regrouping without materials.  We started today, and I was happy with how well the two groups I worked with did with the concept.


Back to that headache...I decided tonight that the only remedy was a chocolate milkshake from Steak and Shake.  Really, is there anything better in life?  (Maybe also not having to cook and clean up dinner?)  And it did cure me.  It also made me smile when I noticed Dan putting together the Steak and Shake car.  The kids don't care about it anymore, but he just can't resist a car. 



No comments:

Post a Comment